Hello, my fist post is this:

Hello friends and fiends,
if you read this, you probably found my little blog.
First: Nice, thanks for being interested in my texts.
So, what can you expect on this blog or whatever this will be?
Mainly I will publish polished old stuff from me here, some short stories, some lost pieces of greater plotts that never got finished and of course my current little passion project: Mirage.
Mirage is an idea for a comic that I had a few months back.
I have characters and am working on an arc, but in the meantime I have started writing a lot of lore and general worldbuilding stuff. You will find a lot of little bits flying around.
I will probably change some things in the future or take stuff down.
I hope you find something you can enjoy.

Write you soon ^^


Comments