Some pixel art



Hello again friends and fiends.
Today I wanted to show something else but writing bits with you. I know, crazy right?! I draw AND I write. xD
No, but really, I do enjoy different kinds of creating stuff and now I thought I may share with you some of my pixel art pieces that I've done in the past.
I will also talk a bit about each piece, I will try to get an extra… “page” on this website buuuuut I am not super good with website design so we will see.



Okay this one I am very proud of. See I didn't draw or pixel for a longer while and then I got really into this podcast (its called “Dice Populi”, if you are into dnd and podcasts go check them out, they are really nice-  here is the link https://www.commongeekingprogram.com/dicepopuli ) and I wanted to make some fan art, but since I didn't really feel that comfortable drawing yet so I turned back to pixel art. This is actually something they used as a title card for one chapter and I still use it as a profile picture sometimes.




The next one… also fan art, also from a podcast, I can start to sense a theme here (and it will continue). So this one is a character from the podcast “The Magic Questboys of Dragontown”, I freaking love this one. Wait, let me direct you to their homepage as well. (This turns out to be more advertisement  for my favourite dnd podcasts) https://magicquestboys.libsyn.com/

I really like the character and funny enough, I didnt another pixel one for a different one from the same show (spoiler: it's the one under). I believe this was also the second time that I tried myself in small pixel animation and it looks pretty okay if I dare say so myself.




Next pixel art, next dnd podcast. First time making an animation out of it. This one is called “BomBARDed” and I adore the character, it has a lot to do with music, I will give you the like rigggggggght here -> https://bombardedcast.com/

I am still really proud of it, even though it might not be perfect by any means. It makes me feel good tho.



Annnnnnd full circle around to Dice Populi. After the big ship pixel art I wanted to make some of the characters and NPCs. So I did. First picture is of the main cast, the characters they play as and the second one includes some NPCs that I like a lot. I don't wanna spoil anything for you in case you want to listen to the show, but I think I ve done a good job.




 

Comments